End of year challenge 2020
"2020 - The year That Was ………...."
Prepare a set of six images
Your images should show a diverse range of photography skills- e.g. monochrome, portrait, macro, food, flowers, insects, animals, landscapes, street photography, sport etc, etc
You choose or create a title that fits your set of 6 photos
Examples: Lockdown changed my life….., A year of two halves….., Bubbles and beyond, Oh what a year, 2020 - I'll remember it because..., Living In Interesting Times, In your Bubble, Creativity in Restricted Times, etc etc
* The set of 6 can be Print or Digital but not a combination of the two
* All Images for your set must have been taken in 2020
* A Projected Image set should flow from one image to the next as they are projected
* For the print set it is important to consider the "balance and flow" of the entire set
* These are guidelines and the exercise is about having some fun with your photography
Here is a link to the PSNZ Honours Examples to give you an idea of how to put a set together if you have never done one.
This set could be used as a learning concept for applying for your licentiate
Sets to be presented on Monday 23rd November
All images on this site are copyright of the owners and must not be copied or reproduced in any way without the owners express permission.